Just Starting As A Real Estate Agent? 6 Things You Need to Know
April 6, 2015 |
In this article, Candy Miles Crocker points out that it is touch starting out as a Real Estate Agent, and that there are 6 things new agents should know.
The 6 things are:
- Select a Broker, one who will work with you to develop your knowledge and skills
- Do more listening than talking–you have a lot of questions, but may learn more from listening and observing than talking
- Get the word out–you need to work your networks, family, friends, acquaintances, to start getting leads and building clients
- Learn the neighborhoods–you need to learn about the neighborhoods in your market area
- Be patient–many new agents sell 1-3 houses in their first year, you are building a business, it is a marathon not a sprint
- Look for opportunities to learn–use all the early experiences to learn more about the business you are building a career in
For complete details, please read the entire article.