Education Tops 2015 New Year’s Resolutions
January 7, 2015 |
With every New Year comes new resolutions. We ponder how we lived our lives the year before and vow to change in the year to come. We wonder what we could do more of, spend less on, and devote more time to in order to improve upon ourselves.
45% of Americans usually make New Year’s resolutions, 38% absolutely never make them, and 24% never succeed and fail on their resolution each year. The top resolutions for 2015 revolve around what you can do to better yourself: lose weight, get organized, spend less and save more, enjoy life and become stress free, and increase your education.
But why do 24% of Americans fail at their New Year’s Resolutions? Because we tend to bite off more than we can chew. We try to fix everything at one time, rather than going little by little. Here are five ways to succeed at your 2015 New Year’s Resolutions:
- Tackle one thing at a time. Instead of diving into everything at once, create one new habit and stick to it. It takes 21 days to achieve a habit!
- Start small. Don’t overdo it! Don’t stress yourself out by not starting all of your resolutions on January 1. Take it one day at a time.
- Create a routine. Human beings are creatures of habit, and we function well when we have a schedule and a routine in place. If your resolution is to lose weight, set an alarm in the morning and exercise before work. Do this consistently and you will achieve your goals.
- Find a buddy. We all need a support system to keep our spirits high and to encourage us when we’ve hit a rough patch. Find someone who will help you achieve your resolutions!
- Stay motivated! You will fail if you don’t believe in yourself. Stay positive and be determined and you will succeed.
47% of Americans committed to making educated related resolutions for 2015. This year, why not change your life with an education from Hondros College and make this your year for a new career!
Hondros College is a national leader in real estate, insurance, mortgage, appraisal, home inspection and personal fitness education. We believe in entrepreneurs; those who want to achieve something more. Your career goals are achievable and Hondros’ student-centric philosophy means you will be guided every step of the way.
With a variety of accelerated career programs that provide flexibility and success, Hondros College provides a fast, easy and convenient educational experience for all adult learners. We also offer an Associate Degree of Applied Business in Business Management which is perfect for entrepreneurs, managers and small business owners who want to take their career or business to the next level.
8% of Americans achieve their resolutions every year; are you going to succeed in 2015? It’s time to jump start your new career at Hondros College.
For more information and to search schedules, visit our homepage at www.hondros.com and select your program of interest. You can also call one of our student service associates to learn more.