James Dwyer Memorial Scholarship
Named in honor of long-time faculty member James Dwyer, this scholarship is intended to be given to an individual who shares in Mr. Dwyer’s passion for the pursuit of excellence in the field of real estate and consequently, a full-time career in the real estate industry. Interactive Application
Columbus REALTORS® Foundation Grants & Scholarships
To ensure the future of the central Ohio real estate industry, the Columbus REALTORS® Foundation & supporting partners, seek to provide scholarship aid to students (living/ working in central Ohio), who are currently completing a 2/4yr degree program, post-graduate work, or licensing program, within the field of real estate or related area.
- Must be admitted to the Associate Degree in Applied Business in Business and Management Degree Program at Hondros College of Business.
- Must reside in an NC-SARA participating state if the applicant resides outside of the State of Ohio.
- Must hold an active, unencumbered Real Estate Licensed Residential Appraisal License.
- The AABM program must meet the licensing requirements in your state for Certified License Appraisers. Letter of approval from the Appraisal Board or Commission in your state required.
- Must remain in good academic standing.
- Must graduate from the Associate Degree in Applied Business in Business and Management Degree Program at Hondros College of Business.
Scholarship Application Deadlines:
- Interested Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Acceptance Letter to the Associate Degree in Applied Business in Business and Management Program
- A current Professional Resume
- Copy of Licensed Residential Appraisal License – Active & Unencumbered
- Applications are due one week prior to the start of each quarter.
- Scholarship winners will be notified prior to the first day of class.