You deserve to know whether this career is right for you, and what steps you can take to ensure success! Receive instant access to our FREE eBook by simply filling out the following form.
[gravityform id="58" title="false" description="false"]
If you’ve ever considered a fresh start in a lucrative career, there has never been a better time to become a real estate agent. As a real estate agent, you have the opportunity to help people with one of the biggest decisions of their life – buying a home! In addition to helping people, here are a few of the many reasons why becoming a licensed real estate agent could be the right fit for you:
You have the fulfilling task of helping people with their home buying or selling experience.
REAL ESTATE IS HERE TO STAY
The economy ebbs and flows, but at the end of the day, there will always be customers in need of your services and support to buy and sell homes.
Make your own hours that work for you and your schedule.
You’ll have the chance to meet new people and be social in your community on a daily basis.
Take your career to the next level by becoming a licensed real estate broker. Be your own boss and build a team of your own.
UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL
The average salary for a real estate sales agent is $55,860*. Depending on your personal business goals, the sky’s the limit when it comes to your earning potential.
RELATED CAREER PATHS
House flipper, property manager as well as any company that expands and builds new office sites, or has a land acquisition department.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics (2018)
We're here to help!
Submit the following form and an enrollment specialist will respond within 1 business day.
[gravityform id="57" title="false" description="false"]
All applicants must:
- Be 18 years of age;
- Have attained a high school diploma or GED;
- Completed all real estate pre-license courses prior to taking the real estate examination;
- Complete FBI criminal background check; and
- Must apply within sixty (60) days of passing their exam.
Applicants for the Sales Associate License must also:
- Have completed either six (6) credit hours in real estate courses from an accredited college or ninety-six (96) hours in real estate classes from an approved proprietary school; and
- Take and pass the Kentucky Sales Associate exam.
Kentucky Real Estate Commission: https://krec.ky.gov/