OHIO REGISTERED APPRAISER PACKAGE
Online courses required for Licensed Appraiser Trainee
Basic Appraisal Principles
Basic Appraisal Procedures
Fair Housing for Appraisers
Ohio Appraising for the Supervisor and Trainees
UPGRADE TO LICENSED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISER PACKAGE
Online courses required for Licensed Residential
In addition to courses required for Registered Appraiser Assistant
Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use
Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approaches
Residential Report Writing and Case Studies
Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approach
UPGRADE TO CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL APPRAISER PACKAGE
Online courses required for Certified Residential
In addition to courses required for Licensed Residential Appraiser
Statistics, Modeling and Finance
Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies
Specialized Residential Appraisal
Make your future invaluable with online courses
Hondros College Ohio appraisal licensing program will guide you through every step to become an appraiser, from the licensing process to your CE requirement. We offer trainee, licensed residential and certified residential pre-licensing courses, exam prep products, online and classroom continuing education courses.
- Appraisers work across the country and are always in demand
- National average salary for an appraiser: $58,010
- Appraisers don’t just value homes – they can provide opinions of value for businesses, sports franchises, fine art, and more! An appraisal is crucial in determining the final sales price.
- Technology is integral to the appraisal profession. New technologies – mobile apps, advanced software & electronic measurement tools – are changing the way appraisers do their jobs.
- Many appraisers are entrepreneurs, running their own business. They can set their own work hours to achieve a great work-life balance.
*All Hondros College classroom and online appraisal courses are AQB approved.*
Textbooks are not included nor required for online appraisal courses, but they are available for purchase in our bookstore.