The Hondros Advantage
Hondros College of Business is committed to helping you find, enter and succeed in a new and rewarding career
Each year over 35,000 people just like you depend on Hondros College of Business to guide them through the process of starting a new career.
Learn more about your new career and meet with local companies that are actively hiring at a Hondros College of Business Open House.
Learn more about local companies that hire Hondros College of Business students on our online job opportunity board.
Experience the Hondros Advantage for yourself today!
What to expect
Your new real estate sales career is a big step, but you can expect us to be there with you. We will guide you through the process to ensure you are fully prepared. There is no need to be nervous, people just like you walk through our doors every day and begin a new career faster and easier than they thought possible.
Start earning money from your new career faster than you thought possible. We offer accelerated classes you can complete in days or weeks rather than months.
You’ll be able to take courses at night, on the weekend or during the day with flexible course schedules offered at learning centers near you.
To make your career transition easier, you will find all of the tools you need in our convenient online or on-site bookstores.
Hondros College of Business is approved by the State Board of Career Colleges & Schools: Columbus Registration #10-05-1926T, West Chester Registration #12-01-2980T
Hondros College of Business is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award occupational degrees. ACICS is recognized by the Council for Higher Education (CHEA), but is not recognized by the Department of Education. Hondros College of Business is currently seeking additional accreditation with Department of Education recognized national accrediting bodies.
These affiliations work to make your Hondros College of Business education stronger as you navigate the workforce.
Our students are just like you
- Has it been over 10 years since you’ve been in a classroom?
- Do you have a family and/or a full time job?
- Are you nervous about going back to school?
Our staff will be there for you — from the time you register for your first class, through passing your exam and through the continuing education and resources necessary to grow your career.
Did you know?
- The majority of students who attend Hondros College of Business are making a career change.
- We offer many options for financing your education.
- Our 200 instructors have an average of 23 years of experience in the fields in which they teach.
- More real estate agents begin their career with Hondros College of Business than any other education provider.
- More insurance agents begin their career with Hondros College of Business than any other provider.
- We offer many options for finding a sponsoring broker.
- Hondros College of Business holds the industries’ best pass rates on the real estate licensing exams.