In Ohio, here is what you need to bring to the PSI testing center:
- Two (2) forms of signature identification, one of which must be a government issued photo-bearing (preferably a driver’s license).
- Bring ORIGINAL pre-licensing education certificate(s).
PSI recommends these additional items:
- The confirmation number provided when the reservation was made.
- Failing score report (if the candidate is retaking an examination).
- Information necessary to complete the license application online after passing the exam.
- Credit / Debit card to have fingerprint taken at test center after passing the exam.
- The OH Department of Insurance. recommends a pre-filled out NAIC Producer application and any supporting materials.