Associate of Applied Business in Business Management
The Associate Degree of Applied Business in Business Management prepares the adult learner with the skills and understanding of many aspects of the business environment including sales and management. Upon completion of this program graduates will:
- Understand the fundamentals of business and management.
- Exhibit skills resulting from project work that will enhance their professional development in today’s business environment.
- Explore the varied components of business management, sales and service.
- Demonstrate professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to evaluate and solve various challenges faced in business management.
The Associates Degree of Applied Business in Business Management is a 90 quarter hour hybrid program that can be completed online. A student following our prescribed course schedule will complete the degree in approximately two years. Transfer credits from previously attended colleges may help shorten this time.