Are you ready? Pass the Exam the first time with CompuCram®.
Purchase CompuCram and immediately receive access to exciting features that will help you pass the exam including:
- The choice of a guided study path that walks you through exactly what you need to learn or the freedom to choose your own way.
- A mobile and tablet friendly design that lets you prepare for your exam on any device.
- The most up-to-date questions available on the market today. Questions are written by local real estate industry experts so you can be assured you are studying the right information!
- The Readiness IndicatorSM which lets you know when you are ready by tracking your progress with the study vocabulary, practice tests and simulated exams.
- The only complete Real Estate exam prep system that integrates vocabulary tools, practice testing and comprehensive simulated exams into an “all-in-one” solution.
- An exclusive pre-assessment that will tell you exactly what real estate categories you need to focus on.
Once you complete your purchase, you will be able to instantly access CompuCram by logging into your Hondros.com student account.
Crammer™ Flash Cards
Real Estate Vocabulary
Flash cards with the 500 most important real estate terms defined.
A great way for students to master the vocabulary of real estate and pass their exam the first time:
- 500 of the most important real estate terms defined.
- Terms are numbered and categorized.
- Allows students to conveniently “cram” for their exams.
Real Estate Vocabulary
Real Estate pre-licensing students can increase their chances of success by listening to this two-disk set, containing 500 real estate vocabulary terms.
Will help students maximize their familiarity with real estate terminology, including business practices and ethics, property descriptions, contracts and deed, legal, will and testament, mortgage and insurance, math and financial and appraisal terms.
Real Estate Sales Review
The exclusive Hondros College of Business Crammer™ Course features an exam that simulates the national and state specific portion of the Ohio Real Estate Salesperson’s exam followed by an instructor-led review of the exam questions and concepts.
Students will also learn test-taking techniques and tips on handling test anxiety. We recommend reading your Crammer™ textbook prior to class.