We Offer More Topics, More Choices, More Value!
Choose from a variety of the most up-to-date and engaging Ohio real estate continuing education courses at one of our convenient locations. Complete your 30 hour requirement and learn from industry experts.
You can take your Ohio real estate continuing education classes from your home, office or anywhere in between – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Fulfill your Ohio real estate CE requirements on your own schedule.
*New Hot Topic*
Introduction to Social Media Ethics
Social media presents a constantly changing landscape, and as a result, it has changed the real estate professional, the real estate industry, and today’s client. Today, there are more mobile devices on planet Earth than there are people, and many of those devices are used to connect people globally via social media applications. This trend will certainly continue, raising questions of appropriate and ethical use for the real estate professional. In this three-hour continuing education course, we will review the REALTOR® Code of Ethics and learn how to ensure you are in compliance while using social media and technology. We’ll also decipher how to remain informed on social media issues and discuss processes you can implement to protect your reputation.
- Describe the purpose and organization of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Define social networking and recognize various social media applications.
- Discuss issues related to intellectual property rights.
- Recall rules and guidelines related to the use of the REALTOR® trademark.
Online Video Course
We are now offering a Civil Rights course designed to make our students knowledgeable with regard to professional behavioral standards concerning the fair and equal treatment of clients and customers.
- This course is approved for 3 hours of continuing education and meets the Civil Rights core requirement.
- The functionality is a little different than our current continuing education courses. This course has video throughout where students can watch the presentation and view the power points at the same time.
What do you think of our courses?
We want to hear from you. What topics would you like to see added to our course schedule? If you have a suggestion for a Real Estate course or a new program you would like us to include in our courses, tell us. Recommendations and comments for course ideas may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org