Personal training certification course
Upon completion of the Hondros College of Business Personal Training Certification course, each and every student will:
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, awarding the PFiT designation from the Center for International Certification Programs, Inc. (CICPI).
- Have the knowledge base and understanding to successfully begin their personal training career.
- Be capable of pursuing additional industry Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certifications and designations by taking required exams (if desired).
National council on strength and fitness certification
New in 2013, students who complete the personal training certification course and earn the Pfit certification now have the option to earn the NCSF certification and get membership to NCSF.
Additional personal trainer certifications
If you are a student who has become a certified personal trainer thanks to the Personal Trainer Certification course at Hondros College of Business, you are also prepared to acquire additional personal trainer certifications.
Our Personal Trainer Certification course has such an in-depth and comprehensive curriculum that individuals who complete the program may choose to pursue other certifications if desired.
Such certifications include many of the following:
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) CPT
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) CPT
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) CPT
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT) CPT
- National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF) CPT
- National Exercise Trainers Association (NETA) CPT